Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Rinna Vimochana Narasimha Stotram By Shri (Pandit R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI)

                        Rinna Vimochana Narasimha Stotram

                             Rinna-mochana Nrisimha Stotra

This is a stotram from the Nrisimha Purana is a prayer to Lord Nrisimha for the release of all kinds of worldly obligations.

1. Devata-karya-siddhyartam
sabha-stambha-samudbhavam
sri nrisimham maha-viram
namami rina-muktaye

Lord Nrisimha is to be worshipped if perfection is desired. Unto the all-powerful Sri Nrisimha, who appeared from the pillar of the assembly hall, I offer my obeisances so that I may become released from mundane obligations.

2. Lakshmyalingita vamangam
bhaktanam vara-dayakam
sri nrisimham maha-viram
namami rina-muktaye

Embraced on His left side by Lakshmidevi, Lord Nrisimha gives benedictions to His devotees. My obeisances to the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha, so that I may be released from all other obligations.


3. Antra-mala-dharam shankha
chakrabjayudha-dharinam
sri nrisimham maha-viram
namami rina-muktaye

Wearing a garland of intestines, He carries the conch, disc, lotus, club and other weapons. Unto Lord Nrisimha, the all-powerful, I offer my obeisances to become free from worldly debts.

4. Samaranat sarva-papa-ghnam
kadruja-visha-nashanam
sri nrisimham maha-viram
namami rina-muktaye

By remembrance of Lord Nrisimha all sins are destroyed and the poisonous effect of the descendants of Kadru (serpents) are nullified. My obeisances unto Him the all-powerful, so that I may become free from all other debts.

5. Simha-nadena mahata
dig-danti bhaya-nashanam
sri nrisimha maha-viram
namami rina-muktaye

By His greatly ferocious roar and His fearful teeth, which encompass all ten directions, He destroys all fear. Unto the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha my obeisances, so that I may become free from worldly obligations.

6. Prahlada-varadam shrisham
daityeshvara-vidaranam
sri nrisimham maha-viram
namami rina-muktaye

Lord Nrisimha is the Lord of Lakshmi and the giver of benedictions to Prahlada Maharaja, yet He ripped apart the king of demons, Hiranyakashipu. May I become free from debts by offering obeisances unto the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha.

7. Krura-grahaih piditanam
bhaktanan abhaya-pradam
sri nrisimham maha-viram
namami rina-muktaye

When His devotees are oppressed by inauspicious planets, Lord Nrisimha gives them fearlessness. I offer my obeisances unto the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha so that I may be released from worldly obligations.

8. Veda-vedanta-yajnesham
brahma-rudradi-vanditam
sri nrisimham maha-viram
namami rina-muktaye

Lord Nrisimha is the master of all the Vedas, Vedanta and the process of sacrifice. He is offered prayers by Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva and the other demigods. I offer my obeisances unto the all-powerful Lord Nrisimha so that I may be freed from all other debts.

9. Ya idam pathate nityam
rina-mochana-samjnitam
anrini jayate sadyo
dhanam shighram avapnuyat

Whoever reads this regularly, consciously desiring freedom from debts, immediately becomes freed from all obligations and very soon attains opulence.

Om Tat Sat
Raahul S Saraaswat
Vedic Astrologer

No comments:

Post a Comment